4/18/2014

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf I Love Ice Blended on April 21

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is once again doing a celebration on their Anniversary. This time it will all be about their Ice Blended drinks! Every Monday they will feature beverage/s which you can get for ₱100 only.

The first time I took a sip of their Caramel Ice Blended, I instantly became a fan! I guess it is what made me fall in love with CBTL.

Now you can enjoy your Mondays as it will never be the same again!

Featured Beverage on April 21

CBTL Featured Beverage April Week 3

The Matcha Green Tea Ice Blended
Non-fat milk blended with matcha powder and ice then topped with whipped cream. Rich in antioxidants, it is a healthy option for Ice Blended lovers.

This creamy coffee-free beverage has it's own cult following, and could very well be your new favorite on the menu (unless it already is)!


#MondaysMadeBetter
#ILoveIceBlended

CBTL I Love Ice Blended Mechanics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

© 2016 Effortlessly Gorgeous | Contact Me