4/19/2014

Cafe Mary Grace Grilled Vegetables on Focaccia

Cafe Mary Grace Grilled Vegetables on Focaccia

My family went to Cafe Mary Grace for lunch and I ordered this Grilled Vegetable sandwich just in time for the Lenten Season. This is one sacrifice I decided to do. I know it should not be considered a sacrifice (such a harsh word), but more of a healthy eating choice.

Grilled Vegetables on Focaccia

Cafe Mary Grace Grilled Vegetables on Focaccia
Fresh oyster mushrooms, eggplant and zucchinis marinated, grilled and served with lettuce on a generous slice of focaccia bread. ₱196

I love all the vegetables included so this was an easy choice for me. Added the fact that they were grilled, sarap! I also like that the vegetables were marinated with what seems like balsamic vinaigrette to me. Although I must say some taste slightly more acidic than the rest especially the mushroom. The focaccia bread was soft and pillowy.

The chips and garlic mayo dip on the side are refillable for ₱37.

Overall, this is one simple, savory grilled vegetable sandwich!


I also 'almost' made it to not check on my iPad for a week but Instagram is always intervening with my life. I have a fairly new account, by the way, @heyeffortless. Nothing spectacular there but please, please follow me. :)



--

Cafe Mary Grace
2nd floor The Block SM North EDSA, North Avenue, Quezon City
6663138

Website: www.marygracecafe.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Grace-Cafe/111676555513146
Business Hours: 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
Price Range per Person: Php 200 - Php 500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

© 2016 Effortlessly Gorgeous | Contact Me