4/11/2014

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf I Love Ice Blended on April 14

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is once again doing a celebration on their Anniversary. This time it will all be about their Ice Blended drinks! Every Monday they will feature beverage/s which you can get for ₱100 only.

The first time I took a sip of their Caramel Ice Blended, I instantly became a fan! I guess it is what made me fall in love with CBTL.

Now you can enjoy your Mondays as it will never be the same again!

Featured Beverages on April 14

CBTL Featured Beverage April Week 2

You can choose between:

Lemonzest Fru-Tea
Absolutely refreshing and tangy, Lemon Zest Fru-tea is a healthier alternative to other Ice Blended beverages.

Peach Fru-Tea
Take a bite into a cool and juicy peach with Peach Fru-Tea! It’s flavorful and refreshing with a hint of green tea.

Enjoy these two tangy, coffee-free flavors that are perfectly refreshing for the summer!


#MondaysMadeBetter
#ILoveIceBlended

CBTL I Love Ice Blended Mechanics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

© 2016 Effortlessly Gorgeous | Contact Me