4/04/2016

Big Summer Sale 2016 (Vaseline, Rexona, Dove and More!)

Since it is summer, I am looking for lotions that are light but will still give that enough moisturization to my skin. Good thing I saw an advertisement that Unilever products will be having a promotion!

Big Summer Sale 2016 starts on April 1, 2016 and includes:

Unilever Big Summer Sale 2016

  • Vaseline Instant Fair Lotion 200 ml SRP 190 | 400ml SRP 299
  • Vaseline Deep Restore Lotion 200ml SRP 150 | 400ml SRP 250
  • Dove Lotion 200ml
  • Ponds Men Energy Charge Facial Wash 100g 
  • Dove Original and Powder Soft Deodorant
  • Dove Men Deodorant
  • Rexona Deodorant
  • Master Facial Scrub
  • Axe Black and Dark Temptation Body Spray

I am only interested with the Vaseline lotions so I only have prices for them.


Now, the important question...


Where can I find these Buy 1 Take 1 deals?


Honestly, it is a bit tricky to find them! But so far, I have seen them at:

Unilever Big Summer Sale 2016

  • SM Department Stores - All promotional products
  • Selected Watsons stores - All promotional products
  • Puregold - Only Rexona deodorants
  • Mercury Drugstore - Only Rexona and Dove deodorants and Axe Dark Temptation Body Spray
  • Robinson's Supermarket - Only Rexona deodorants

Please note that not all branches are participating. Plus, I went on the first day! I am just lucky to get the lotions I need so I am all set for the season.


Good luck on finding yours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

© 2016 Effortlessly Gorgeous | Contact Me