10/20/2013

Cafe Mary Grace, SM North Edsa

Wondering where to rest our feet after doing the groceries, I thought of trying Cafe Mary Grace's latest branch at SM North Edsa. I noticed they have an extensive menu than their Trinoma branch with the addition of pizzas and meal sets. It is also more spacious but still lends that homey, comfortable ambience the cafe is known for.

Cafe Mary Grace SM North Edsa

I normally would pick pasta but I was feeling a sandwich is best at that time... And it sure did!

Fili Beef and Tomatoes Php 227
Tender slices of beef sirloin served in between batard bread, moistened with a pesto dressing and garnished with tomatoes and lettuce.

Cafe Mary Grace Fili Beef and Tomato
Upon reading the description above, I cannot recall any hint of the pesto dressing. But the beef is oh so soft, slightly sweet and garlicky! Even the tomatoes they used are juicy and just add that burst of freshness. You can get an extra order of the chips and garlic mayo dip for Php 37 which by the way is so addicting.


Sangria Php 84
A refreshing red tea with a hint of citrus and other ingredients.
Cafe Mary Grace Sangria
This is my choice of drink EVERYtime I eat here. I just love that you can actually taste the tea and fruit juices and not the sweet, concentrated teas.


I would have stayed a little bit longer to taste their newest cheesecake offering, Limone Santi, but I still have some errands to do. I appreciate food that is tasty and beautifully prepared and Cafe Mary Grace always makes me happy!

--

Cafe Mary Grace
2nd floor The Block SM North EDSA, North Avenue, Quezon City
6663138

Website: www.marygracecafe.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mary-Grace-Cafe/111676555513146
Business Hours: 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
Price Range per Person: Php 200 - Php 500

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

© 2016 Effortlessly Gorgeous | Contact Me