3/19/2013

Grocery Shopping at S&R Congressional

In our family, I am in-charge of grocery shopping - budgeting, lists and all. It's fun actually! That also means I need to scour all places with the best offer. I went to S&R's P&G Brand Blowout and saved a few pesos - so that's good! I promised I won't be back anytime soon but then I found myself there after a week, lining up with a big 24-pack chips and Reese's. ;) Actually my family went back to get frozen meat and more breakfast food items. In my case, mostly junk foods!

S&R Congressional
Lay's Classic Variety Pack Php 404.95
Zanuy Tortilla Chips Php 149.95
Reese's Minis Php 349.95
Hershey's Special Dark Sugar-free Php 124.95


S&R Congressional
Captain Crunch Berries Php 399.95
Fitnesse Almond Cluster Php 99.95
Koko Crunch
Mrs. Fields Semi-sweet Cookies 197.75
Tivoli Cookies 99.95


S&R Congressional
Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip 599.95
Frozen Strawberries 2.5 kg 499.95


S&R Congressional
Mr. Coffee Coffee Press 199.95
CW Glasses 4pc 199.95


Honestly, we don't ever go to S&R to do our normal grocery. Lalo na pag may kasamang kids. Dampot doon, dampot dito! Ang daming tukso... pati ako na rin yun. :D Then surprise, you're already out of your budget. Pfff!

We bought these before S&R Member's Treat (March 13 - 17, 2013). We didn't go actually. I wanted to but walang gusto sumama.


TIP: Whenever you buy, always check for bigger packs because most of the time these items cost less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

© 2016 Effortlessly Gorgeous | Contact Me